Who we are?
OMMA is becoming a robust global player in the digital signage industry and now we are very excited to announce that an opportunity has opened up for Senior Software Developer.
- Be an essential part of a team that the sun never sets on!
- Disrupt and conquer the digital out-of-home industry with your development expertise!
- Embrace new opportunities and pave the way for a new age in digital signage!
A warm welcome from OMMA!
OMMA is an Istanbul based software company that was founded in 2015 and spread over 3 continents in under 4 years from Turkey and Europe to UAE and Australia. Over those years, OMMA has perfected its neo-digital signage platform and introduced a new age for the industry. Providing state-of-the-art software solutions for companies to engage with their customers has always been the motto for OMMA and now it is time to extend our expertise to the APAC region. Come be an essential part of an international team and discover your professional potential while contributing to the robust growth of OMMA.
In this role you will get to..
As part of our technology team you’ll work closely across teams. We are looking for a passionate senior developer who is a great team player and pro-actively producing an excellent user experience and technical solutions.
- Cross platform development and testing.
- Contribution to code reviews
- Active involvement in architectural planning activities.
- Debugging and reverse engineering activities
- Supporting dev-ops activities
- Inspecting reported errors and implementing solutions accordingly
- Technical involvement during product definition stage
- Working on a back-end with microservice architecture
We are looking for people who is/has;
- Experience and interest in agile working methods
- Eagerness to learn and expand your skills
- Care about quality of code base and delivery.
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting things done.
- An autonomous, self-driven, and positive attitude.
- Advanced English
- Advanced data structure and algorithms knowledge
- Open source mind-set
- Good Experience with Git
- Experience with RDBMs (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience on container services such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with message broker services (ie RabbitMQ)
- Experience in autonomous testing ( nice to have)
- Experience in Big Data Management ( nice to have)
- Experience with Webpack/Typescript( nice to have)
Benefits of Working at OmmaSign:
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, innovative international team
- The satisfaction of immediately seeing your work impact in agile work environment
- Continuous learning and growing opportunity in a fast growing startup environment
- Hybrid working culture opportunity (Semi home office-semi office in Istanbul)
- Competitive compensation
Ommasign believes in the importance of diversity and inclusion and always seeks to attract, retain and empower the best talent from a diverse talent pool. We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability.