A warm welcome from OMMA!
OMMA is an Istanbul based software company that was founded in 2015 and spread over 3 continents in under 7 years. Over those years, OMMA has perfected its infrastructure called Smart Display Engine (SDE) and introduced two products to the market: OMMA Sign a digital signage platform, and OMMA VQ a data-driven and personalized video experience platform.
Providing state-of-the-art software solutions for companies to engage with their customers both in brick & mortar and digital worlds, OMMA now looks to expand its team . Come and be an essential part of an international team, and discover your professional potential while contributing to the robust growth of OMMA.
- Plan, create, and manage high quality content for our start-up business, including product collateral, sales material, web content, content for virtual and offline events, keynote speaking submissions, videos, animations, case studies, blog posts
- Work closely with business leads to understand the business objectives, goals, challenges.
- Develop detailed understanding of user pains behaviours and preferences in our major content markets and partner with product development, marketing ops and sales teams to improve our offering based on those insights.
- Work closely with art director to form creative concepts to develop and produce extraordinary visual work that flesh out the creative concept and copywriting.
- Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, growth, engagement, and content reach.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years experience in copywriting and content strategy.
- Deep understanding of content, UX, and how they support business and brand strategy.
- Shown success collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Skill at both long-form and real-time (immediate) content creation distribution strategies and tactics.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- A deep proficiency for storytelling with experience translating insights, product information and data into customer-facing content.
- Ability to work with graphic designers, brainstorm and develop creative concepts that are aligned with the strategy
- A superb track record for project management, executing multiple projects simultaneously, at a high frequency.
- Experience guiding creative production of campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, social media and other marketing materials.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Fluency in English & native in Turkish
Benefits of Working at OMMA:
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, innovative international team
- The satisfaction of immediately seeing your work impact in agile work environment
- Continuous learning and growing opportunity in a fast growing startup environment
- Hybrid working culture opportunity (Semi home office-semi office in Istanbul)
- Competitive compensation